1. How do I search for a calling card?
* Select your destination country and you will find all cards with varied rates.
* On the search result click on the card to get more information (maintenance fee, rounding, taxes…). You may use compare card to option to compare the card on result to choose the best card for you.
2. What does rounding mean?
Rounding time is a billing procedure, the unit of time that is taken off of your card as calls are made. For example, if you talk for 10 minutes and 09 seconds, on a one minute rounding calling card you will get charged up to the next full minute, 11 minutes. In case of 2-minutes rounding you will get charge 12 minutes. 3-minutes rounding will be 13 minutes. All telecommunication companies have the same procedure. Look at your phone bills and you will find that is a normal charge in telecommunication industry
3. Am I going to be charged anything on my regular phone?
No, these cards work totally separate from your regular phone bill. Most of the cards use 800 # a toll free number, or a local access number. So it has nothing to do with your long distance carrier that you have currently with your home or business phone
4. How do I use my product?
Once you make your purchase you will receive an email where we will inform you of the toll free access number and your PIN number. You can easily call the access number and enter your PIN then dial your destination number
5. If I call a Cell phone do the rates change?
Yes, every country has different cell phone rates. it is usually higher than the normal line rates. All rates can be found in low rates section or you can check by region in products section
6. How Secure is the Web site for me to buy?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. This provides your credit card information will remain fully confidential and secure
7. Can I recharge my phone card?
No, you cannot recharge your phone card, you may always purchase another one through our website
8. Can I transfer the rest of my previous balance to a new card?
1. How can I create an account?
It is very Simple! Click on signup and enter the information you find on the form. Click on submit. Our customer care representatives will call you immediately on the contact number you provided to activate your account
2. How can I change my Account information?
For security reasons, we don’t allow customers to change information online.Please contact our customer service or email our support at firstname.lastname@example.org to modify any information you want
3. How can I check my purchase history?
Go to My account, Enter your email address and password and check your order history. By clicking on each order you can see all the information about the order including the pin number
1. Do you call to verify after I sign up?
Yes, this way we are double checking the security protection against credit card frauds and also to make sure that our customers have entered error free information
2. What payment options are accepted?
We accept only online payment methods. They are as follows:
* Visa cards
* Discover cards
* American Express cards
3. How soon can I use my calling card after I order?
You can start calling immediately after you receive your PIN
4. How long does it take to email the pin I order?
We offer instant pin delivery system via Email. As soon as you place your order you can find your pin on web as well as in your email right away. You can also view your pin by logging into your account. I did not receive my an email notification after I placed an order? Probably you enter the wrong email address. For any further assistance please contact our support immediately. To speed up your PIN delivery make sure you use a NON-FREE email account
5. What is your exchange or refund policy?
In our dedication to customer satisfaction, we do everything to ensure your happiness with your purchase. If you are still unsatisfied with your purchase, we can usually exchange your unused phone card or provide a refund less a 10% restocking fee.
6. My calls did not get through and my minutes being reduced?
This may happen if you use a payphone if you call to cell phone sometimes. Call the customer service of the card which has been provided to you in your receipt email and they will check the problem for you
7. Why I did not get the minutes as it said it was going to give?
The phone card fees and taxes reduce the minute of your phone card. Also the minutes announced are an estimate with applying fees and taxes that the card has