The Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of all services at Phonecardonfire.com.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood and conceded to all terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as any additional rules that may be modified by Phonecardonfire.com from time to time. If you do not agree to any of such changes or any rules and policies please refrain yourself from using this site.
Usage of any service or purchase from this site is subject to the following conditions:
1. The customer is responsible for the safeguarding and use of any PINS and must inform Phonecardonfire.com immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of Pin. The customer is liable to Phonecardonfire.com for all the charges incurred through the use of a pin.
2. Calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges are subject to change any time, without notice. Phonecardonfire.com will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges.
3. Phonecardonfire.com does not guarantee call quality or connectivity, and will not be responsible or liable for reimbursement of lost minutes or reduction in the stored value of any prepaid card. Connection to a wrong number is a valid call.
4. Customers will be provided with customer service number of the card issuer. Customer has to contact the respective customer Service in order to resolve any issue related to lost minutes, connection or any rate related problem.
5. Rates/Minutes information is based on entire card being used in one single call.
6. Monthly, bi-monthly, weekly or other maintenance fees & taxes may apply on certain phone cards.
7. Connection fee may apply to certain phone cards.
8. Phonecardonfire.com has no control over closing down of the long distance carrier or the phone card issuer, and assumes no liability in the closing down of the long distance carrier or the phone card issuer. The risk of loss of PREPAID CALLING CARDS (PINS) purchased through this website shall pass to the customer immediately upon purchase and customer shall assume all risk of loss. Phonecardonfire.com shall not be obligated to provide exchange or refund of any amount for lost or stolen pins, misused pins, or for expired minutes.
9. Phonecardonfire.com reserves the right to suspend, delete, and terminate any current and future accounts by a user who violates any of the above terms and regulations of use of the Web Site. We reserve the right to perpetually suspend or terminate your use of our Web Site or your status as a member, if you breach this Agreement, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
10. Customers filing a premature chargeback for non-delivery of pins, or any pin related issue, without working through us are liable for additional administrative fees.
WARNING: It is a Federal AND State Offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Any and all Products, Services, Prepaid Phone Cards or PINs purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The services are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, Phonecardonfire.com disclaims any warranties, express or implied including any warranties of Title, Non-infringement, Merchantability or Fitness for a particular purpose. Phonecardonfire.com potential Liability for the Services is Limited Neither Phonecardonfire.com officers, Directors, Agents, Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Employees, Successors, Assignees, Content provider or Service provider will be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of these services provided by Phonecardonfire.com